- These Shaft Can Run At A Very High Speed & High Tension
- Each ball lock can slip at different speed and same tension
- Small width winding is also possible on this shafts.
- Reel-Holding Is Possible In Any Location Across The Length
- These shafts are leak-proof, low maintenance and highly efficient.
- Material : Body : EN19
- Material : Ball : S.S
- Available Size : Core ID : From 3" & 6”
- Available Size : Width : 25 mm & 50 mm
- Available Size : Length : up to 5000 mm(197")
our integrated features
Friction shafts are the ideal solutions for multiple and independent rolls rewinding on the same shaft, as each one needs a proper web tension. All of the cores are required to slip continuously, however, some will slip more than others in order to maintain the same tension. A Friction shaft can be used in Various high-speed machineries such as in Slitting Industries, Printing & Packaging Industries.